Your financial support to Neighbourhood Link Support Services impacts the lives of thousands people in a positive way every year, helping clients live in community with independence and dignity.
Your donation is put to work immediately to assist those who need the vital programs and services, right here in the community where you can actually see the results. It’s a visible reminder of the true meaning of “community”.
Here are just a few examples of what your gift can do:
- $12 provides a housebound senior a escorted round trip drive to a doctor’s appointment
- $50 provides six seniors with a hot nourishing meal
- $125 enables 5 seniors to attend once a week Adult Day Program
- $200 provides birth certificates to 6 marginally housed individuals who have lost their identification
- $1,500 provides one months of healthy snacks for the Children & Youth Kick Start program
- $6,000 provides three newcomers with pre-employment training to help them find meaningful employment in Toronto
- $12,000 would provide 4 retrofit wheelchair-assessible housing units for seniors
- $25,000 would provide a new van which is greatly needed to transport seniors in the community.
- 30,687 total meals served
- 13,687 trips made by seniors
- 4,000+ individuals visited Employment Services
- 9,370 individuals received their identification
- 429 total people housed
- 296 youth attended 20,205 hours of programs.