COVID-19 Safety Measures
Due to precautions from Toronto Public Health and the Province regarding COVID-19, we are adjusting some of our services to help maintain the health and safety of our participants and staff.
- One-to-one job search support is being offered virtually – over the phone or by video call
- Workshops are being held online
- Youth Works, Moving Forward and New Knowledge, New Steps for Newcomers are being offered virtually
- Our Resource Centre is currently closed
We will continue to closely monitor Toronto Public Health’s recommendations and respond accordingly.
Our free, professional workshops cover topics valued by today’s jobseeker, and are now offered virtually so may be accessed from home. Come join us to learn about Microsoft WORD, PowerPoint and Excel, résumé writing, interview skills and practice, and how to access jobs through the hidden job market.
Monthly workshops cover topics such as Microsoft Word, PowerPoint and Excel, basic Internet use, résumé writing and the hidden job market.
- staff assistance
- free Wi-Fi
- desktop computers
- telephones dedicated to job search (local calls only)
- fax machines (local faxes only)
- several daily newspapers
- extensive library covering all aspects of job search
Employment Resource and Information Centre Hours: Our Resource Centre is currently closed
|Monday||9:00 am to 4:00 pm|
|Tuesday||9:00 am to 4:00 pm|
|Wednesday||9:00 am to 4:00 pm|
|Thursday||9:00 am to 4:00 pm|
|Friday||9:00 am to 1:00 pm|